Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

I am still a chunkamunk!

BUT a happy chunkamunk! Hey hey hey...before you all go batty on me....I am not being derogatory. I lost 23 3/4 lbs not 53 3/4 lbs. I am still a little on the "healthy" side if you know what I mean. BUT I AM HAPPY!!! Whooo hoooo!!! Do you know how icky it is to feel like you are never gonna make it to your goal? Any goal? I mean with weight loss, it is so frustrating to see how much you need to lose, then only lose a pound or two and know you have so much more to go.

Well, see, with Memphis Biggest Loser, I have a great head start. I know it can be done, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't because the "big one" took me going up the stairs. I can truly see an end in sight and I have made a beginning that while intense, has been ginormously effective.

My clothes are bigger because my boohiney is smaller! Yeah for me. I still have a way to go. I will have to continue with what I have learned and then maintian from there. Lofty goals for sure, but hopefully ones I can manage. So yep, I am still a chunkamunk. A chunkamunk on a mission. Just not not the mission of searching for hot wings this time! AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely not chunkamunk....

I think you are "McCracken" !!! lol

Now you have the know-how and you KNOW you have the strength. Keep it up! You can do it!

Love ya,
Fruitie

Dwayne a.k.a C.S.I Niki's husband said...

lmao...i love reading your blogs