Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleepy go night night.

Are my blogs getting shorter and shorter or what? Well, here I am again, searching the recesses of my brain for something to say/type. It is 9:22 pm on Sunday which is totally passed my bedtime. I mean TOTALLY. So I am going to eat a few snap peas and get some shut eye. You know, for all of you who consider yourselves fans...or I should say, in my deluded brain, the ones I consider to be fans....I am really not all that funny (well I think I am, but we have already determined I am at times deluded) nor am I the typical wordsmith. Lately I tend to ponder just what the hell I am going to write about. I do have some body ailments I could interject here and there, or I could discuss my infrequent ability to go #2, but frankly, it isn't all that interesting. I will just stop here for the night.

No comments: