Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thank you Antionne

Shin splints do NOT rock. I hope to be splint free soon. I am losing weight and thankfully Antionne had other exercises for me to do that still had be hauling booty! Apparently he thinks I was a tad dramatic on the stairmoster. Who me? Naw.....I was merely showing him what I looked like on the stairmonster BEFORE training the last two weeks. Yeah right...that is exactly what I was doing.....yeah yeah..........

Anyway, I need to eat and shower because it is time for sleepy go night night!!

P.S. Note to self: Remember to try and eat what they said, when they said, in the amount they said. I haven't eaten outside the diet plan but need to be sure and eat it excatly how they determined we eat it.

1 comment:

Pooh Bear said...

Your week 2 picture is AWESOME!