Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dreading this evening

I am so dreading tonight's training. I know it is negative for me to say I am not really any one's competition. I have even been told to my face that Ashley is gone because she was more of a competitor. Well...ok. I mean what do you say to that? It is no secret I am not athletic or particularly agile. I would be considered more in the "bump on a pickle" category. For those of you who don't know... bumps on pickles don't do anything they are just there. I mean I do stuff, but not training my a$$ off kinda stuff like I am doing now.

So for all of those who made it clear I was not a threat...again...ok. I am doing what I can, when I can and how I can. I have lost 18 pounds as of Wednesday morning and when I weighed last night it was 19. I am not in the top nor am I at the bottom. I have lost weight, I will continue to lose weight and you never know, I may break bad here and surprise everybody. Okay, well probably not, but steady is good. I am going to stick with steady for now and part of being steady is dreading my training.

I, my friends, am a delicate flower :)! It hurts. It makes me wheeze, it makes me pour buckets of water from my flesh, it makes me stink, and by gosh it messes up my hair.

But is all in the name of health so I will forge ahead.

No comments: