Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

I sure could use a pot of gold right now!

I am soooooooo frustrated right now. I have a ton of stuff to do at work. I am hungry, my husband is not a morning person and I have yet to learn that in almost nine years of marriage, I am SICK of water, I can’t find a back up disc I need AND I left my chicken at home. ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

BUT today is St. Patrick’s Day, I am wearing green and if I am lucky, that whole KISS ME I’M IRISH thing will pay off today!! IRISH I had a beer!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Yeah, I am usually the only one who thinks I’m funny too, don’t feel bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ape!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!! Just think how funny Gpa Sully would be today! And Gma would have some green goodies for us! Guess you have to stick to Green eggs (and no ham) for today! Hope your luck holds out and you find your disk, and all remains right with the world! (ok, enough of the happy, happy...) check out despair.com to get a good laugh! Remember: "Increasing success by lowering expectations!" and "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut" Have a great rest of the day. love you
auntie ree
love ya!

ps. love the polar bear...it looks like a typical monday at work (heehee)

Pooh Bear said...

It's alright Kracken- last year will be awesome and full of GREEN beer!