Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dingle strikes again! That would be Goobernut Dingle to you!

I have another message from Goobernut. Goobernut has hit the nail on the head! I DO NOT like anyone having fun or joking. I have never had someone read me so well. SOOOO, here is to you Mr. or Mrs. Goobernut person for seeing the real me!

Please.... bloggers, teammates, work associates, friends and family, now that I can be myself, (Whew! It feels good!) please cease and desist any and all related activities that appear to be any form of entertainment. Especially if you are doing said activities to feel better.

I DON'T LIKE IT I SAY!!

All this joking, cheer and positive energy is horrifying. I....can't breath....I feel warm....I....thi....nk.....horns....aaaaaarrrrreeee growing on my head.....please help me.....I....need....a piece of cheese........!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha....... : )

Why do you have to be so mean?
Ha!
Keep it up.
Love, Fruitie