Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

KMAK is right!

I haven't read all the blogs yet, but telling Kim's business was not a nice thing to do. She did work hard and then she got hurt. NO ONE plans to get hurt. We all know things happen, but in this case, you might as well compare it to a natural disaster because just like floods and tornados it wasn't something she could control. Be nice for goodness sake. We all know people in the competition and out who deserve a talking to on occasion, but before you guys get fussy, please get your stories straight. And.... for the record.... she was on the other team and I still liked her! Gut Buster or not she was a rad person! Yeah okay I said rad but it seemed to fit!

I do not know of any competitor who has been fussy. It was just junk I gathered from the radio.

1 comment:

KMAK said...

You so rock!! Keep doing what you are doing. KIM...THE GREATEST!! I so loved being around her. Holla!