Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Coffee would taste really nice right now.

It is Sunday and cool if not downright cold outside. The Sunday paper has been delivered and my hubby is still in bed. A nice hot cup of coffee with cream and sugar would taste great! I would even use decaffeinated coffee, no fat cream and Splenda. It is the ritual I miss. Hot green tea just does NOT do the same thing, especially since I can't put honey in it. I have been fantasizing about coffee. Well, not just coffee. I must confess that hot wings creep up plenty in my thoughts and dreams. I even have some Gluton free crackers in the house that are starting to look like cupcakes. It is getting easier and harder at the same time. It is hard to explain but if you see me gnawing on a pencil, please stop me. I am sure I will be envisioning them to be hot fries!

No comments: