Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

I got my pot of gold!

I made it through another day!! What more could you ask for? I don't just mean training. That for sure could kill or at least maim any normal person. I mean the day. Just today.

I made it through the day alive, I worked, I trained, I ate, I laughed, I visited, I talked, I listened, I tasted, I thought, and I felt. Overall, I say it was a good day, frustrations and all.

At times, I know I have taken for granted these small wonders and I have to remind myself sometimes that if others can get through their day, their trials and tribulations, then by gosh I can get through ONE day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo April,
The present is named such becuase it is a gift. It is cool to read your progress emotionally as well as physically. You are a beautiful person and I hope that you use your time (day) to bring wealth and happiness your way.
S.

LadyBug said...

I know I dont say it enough, but just wanted you to know that I'm soooo way proud of you! your determination is an inspiration :)
love you cuz!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Things may get easier ,but they may not. However, your abilities will continue to improve making you better equipped to handle the frustrations.

"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."
- Vince Lombardi