Search This Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Dear Karson,

I second Ashley's comment that you picked the right team. Good choice, Bravo!!

You should be proud of your team The Food Fighters. I was able to listen on my way to work today and I have to say there is much ado about nothing. In actuality, there isn’t much drama. At least not on my team. As a team, we work well together. We are happy for another’s triumphs and we are collectively there to work our butts off! LITERALLY!! I think what you may not understand is that our trainers are just NOT all fluff and flowers. They are, to me, hardcore. They are pushing us to limits we NEVER thought we would or could achieve. Their methods don’t include yogurt, berries and the sunrise. WAIT…before you say anything...I am NOT hating on the other team. I'm NOT!! Their trainers have their own methods. Both methods are different, yet seemingly effective.

As it is, I HATE training (not my trainers). If it was easy, I wouldn't need to be here. YES I said it...I am not digging the actual training itself. What it represents? Yep! What it will do for my body, soul and mind? Yep! But running and lunging and what not? NO!!!!!!!! Antionne and Matt don't play. They are the trainers and we do what they say, PERIOD!

I hurt, I can’t breath and I feel like a rhinoceros just did a happy dance on my back. I want some biscuits and by gosh... I want some CHEESE!!!

BUT, and this is a huge but, as is my own, I am motivated, determined and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. That is the way we all are. So, don’t think for a second that the team you have chosen isn’t working hard.

For goodness sake I haven’t had a piece of cheese in OVER a week. That alone is a miracle, and that doesn't even speak to my lack of beer. Be happy and hang in there...we are!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Keep up the good work! I know you can do it!

KMAK said...

LOL!! LOL!! we can have diet cheese. LOL!! YOU Rock!