Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Green Eyed Monster

Yes my blogs are filled with jealousy. Can you see how in every blog I talked about other folks and their accomplishments and how I am mad about that? Can you see where I keep talking about the other team. Can you? I also have not been supportive at all to my team or the other team.

I am told to not listen to anyone or let them get under my skin. That is GREAT advice. I am working on that, but not as quickly I would like.

GEEZ, can folks get stuff right? What in the heck is there to be jealous about? While we have established that I recently communicated poorly, I have been supportive supportive supportive. WHAT in any of those three supports spells jealousy? Good goobly goo. Quit trying to explain away, what I feel is my right to righteous indignation for the rules not being followed or what I hear about the rules and the various infractions.

Am I jealous others lost weight? I lost weight. Am I jealous others have a different diet? NO, I would eat the wrong things given my own leash. Am I jealous the number of people on the other team? NO, the other team is not actually the other team. We are ALL in competition with ourselves first and then the others, my team and theirs.

As for the trip and money, I don't have a chance unless folks just drop like flies. PLUS after the first week it was obvious this was gonna be a huge change in my life for the better. The training itself and my health is the prize, but don't think for a second people didn't sign up for the carrot at the end of the stick. We have just found different carrots and these we can eat. Well I can't my diet doesn't allow it, but you get my meaning.

Yesterday I commented on things that were said on the radio, blogs and the forum plus NUMEROUS RUMORS. I screwed up royally in that endeavor but that is one instance. Don't confuse my defense of other team members as jealousy for them or the other team.

And...AND... because I feel defensive as heck myself today I am not talking to the person or persons I offended yesterday. I am talking about the comments from outside.

Antoinne said life and even competition is not always fair or rarely is. I get that. I just need a minute to get the naggers out from under my skin. I am here for myself. There is no explanation other than that I have to give; but, being the mouth I am, I can't seem to help it.

Maybe this competition will help me break that habit.

2 comments:

KMAK said...

We all have personal demons to work on. ME ESPECIALLY! You do what you feel is right for you. We are all under stess and at one time or another have had words we have said twisted. We apologize and move on. Keep up the good work and remember you are there for you!! and ONLY you!

Anonymous said...

I know you have heard this before "You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time."

There are some that will find fault with things you do, but you can't live your life by what other's may or may not think of your actions. We all have and will continue to make mistakes.

It is not these mistakes that define us but how we react to them that truly define our measure as a winner!