Search This Blog

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Did you know that training on Saturdays is NOT prohibited by the Surgeon General? Well, IT SHOULD BE!! I have to say I was made to feel guilty if I didn't go(oh you know who you are). Actually, I am glad I went. I did the stairmonster and the bike and in between I did some weights. It won't actually kill you. Who knew?!

Oh by the way, grams is still hanging in there. She isn't worse which I am told is a good thing. She is still in critical condition, but she is still here which is great! Thanks for all of your support and prayers!

In other news, I think I am starting to peep my toes. It is amazing the things you can see when your gut isn't in the way. I may even find some money on the ground now that I can see it!! That being said, I don't spend a lot of time looking down. I may be a chunk, but there is a world to see and participate in. Being a chunk doesn't preclude a person from being hot if they have the right attitude. Don't hate me because I am beautiful! HAHAhahaahhaaa Okay, so maybe that last one was pushing it!! I know... I KNOW!! I just mean that I am not a wallflower. I can still smile, dance and enjoy! You should too!

1 comment:

Pooh Bear said...

Honey- you should have come out dancing with us! It was awesome! - I will be reading my book tonight! I am proud of you working out on Saturday too! Go girl