Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thanks? I don't think that is enough!

I am completely floored that I am still here. Most of all I am thankful. I KNOW the choice was not easy. I KNOW, it was upsetting to those who voted and to those of us in the bottom two. Ashley, you did a GREAT job. You mam, were and are a huge competitor. I enjoyed your smiling face, your funny disposition and those beautiful baby pics! I am glad to have met you and OF COURSE we will all go out.

As for the rest of you, thank you again. I know Ashley was probably more of a threat, but no matter what the reason you picked me to stay, I am super thrilled!

And for all those reading this...I didn't beat Ashley, we just both happened to be on a team with less people to choose from. This stuff is NOT easy and she still lost more weight than six other people. They just happened to be on the other team.

3 comments:

KMAK said...

awwe now....why you gonna call me out like that??? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I will try once more!! So far my blog comment skill has been most noticeable by it's absence.
GO FOR IT PRINCESS--YOU ARE ALWAYS A WINNER TO ME.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
YEAAAAH---
LOVE YOU
DAD

Anonymous said...

Yo Ape,
May you get what you want and may you want what you get. Just think 4 more glorious weeks of OATMEAL!!!
You are my homie for life. S.