Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How many muscles are there in the human body?

I don't know. That is why I asked. I took science and all that in school. I didn't retain that tidbit of info. What I do know, is that apparently there are enough muscles in the human body for me to hurt everyday for a good long time. NOT the same muscles mind you. Yeah I said it. DIFFERENT MUSCLES. Leave it to our trainers to find and exploit every single one them too. My poor baby muscles are SCREAMING at me. I keep trying to get them to hush, but they don't care who hears. They are big whiney babies. Not me, but my muscles. I am not above blaming my pain and agony on something and someone else. I for one am in super shape underneath all the fat and sore muscles. SO really you can't fault me personally for whining. You can blame it on the extra person I have been carrying around. She is a whiner, that is why I am trying to get rid of her.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

your blogs rock my world. you are razy and i love it! at least you have just been carrying around an extra person-- I ATE ONE!!

mphskris25 said...

Honey I would be whining too about my muscles! But just think how much happier they are going to be in the long run.


Kris

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Keep up the good work!

Jo

Anonymous said...

Rhetorical question I know. There are over 650 muscles, so I can see why you are hearing from some that have never raised their voice in the past.

Don't listen to them! Give them this piece of advice from Jimmy Dugan "Are you crying? There's no crying in baseball."