Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No dingle....It is not jealousy

Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous left a comment about my last blog. They felt it didn't make sense and it sounded like "straight jealousy" to them. Well okay if you say so. No it isn't jealousy goobernut. I am slap a$$ tired and I can't decide if I am just irritable so people are getting on my nerves more than usual or if some people are getting on my nerves because they talk to much and joke to much. I talk to much I joke to much. If someone else is getting on my nerves for doing that, I for damn sure am getting on someone else's nerves. What part of that isn't clear? It isn't my team. It is people in general. I get up at 4 am every day and go train, work and then go train again in the evening all while eating food that would fit inside a thimble. My husband said this weekend he could tell I was cranky. Am I really cranky or are the people getting on my nerves just dumb A$$e$ who get on every one's nerves?

My team says I am nice. I kinda think I am too. So instead of blaming other people, I am trying to figure out if it is me just being fussy. I don't want to get crazy eyed on someone just because I am having a bad day. Is that a detailed enough explanation since the "public has a right to know?"

If that doesn't explain it, then I feel we are at an impass.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goobernut??? Not sure what that even is! Just trying to get the truth...I guess what I am hearing is that you are upset about people joking and laughing and having a good time! I know this whole thing probably sucks but maybe some people are trying to make the best of it :)

Anonymous said...

Apey
You are such a hoot!!!! Welcome the the real world of all of us!!! Like...we are NEVER like that in OUR family, huh!!! (haaahaaahaaa...NOT)!!! You are doing fine!!! And what you said made prefect sense. And it is true what you said about the stuff that bothers us in other people is the stuff that we have a problem with in our own self, except we ususally deny it. That's why it pushes our buttons when we see it in other!!! But that't OK!!! It works the same for everyone!!! And some days our buttons are just a lot more "push-able" (is that a word??)
Keep going strong! And yes, you are nice! Just keep it up.

Love you!! auntie ree

Anonymous said...

I think Mr. Anonymous is just trying to get your goat. Ignore him and keep up the good work and the smiles!!!! Love ya,
Ruth

Pooh Bear said...

Attention GOOBERNUT! If you even had a slightist idea of what we go through throughout the day- you would see that April IS jokes and laughs! Her facial expressions are hilarious, personality is awesome and she always reminds us of the "Glory of CHEESE!" so Goobernut here is a big bird salute to you (insert finger here!)
Welcome to the dark side!
Oh, BTW Goobernut is a bad thing since ya didn't know!

Oh Yeah- that does feel good!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I have been reading ALL the blogs since day one and I must say that yours is one of my favorite! lol
There is always something here to read and you always make me laugh! No doubt that going through such a major life change is bound to affect your mood, this too shall pass :)
Could it also be that it's around that time of the month!? lol I know sometimes I get so wrapped up in the hussle of everyday life and when I start to get snippy & someone points it out to me, I'm like oh yea!!! DUR! lol
You're kickin tail girl!! Keep it up!!!