Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There are many levels......

I really think there is a fine line with wanting to stay and wanting to go. It tugs at me at times. I was in the bottom two again. I still lost more weight than some other folks but other folks don't count. The folks on my team count. There are four of us and I lost another 4 3/4 lbs. I think that rocks. I weigh 179 1/4 now. That too rocks, I am just tired as I have stated many many times, and am grumpy, so part of me was looking forward to a cup of coffee and perhaps a piece of cheese!!

What doesn't rock is my my mixed feelings. DEEP DOWN and I MEAN DEEP, I want to stay and work so hard that by boohiney just falls off right there in the gym. I mean right there....on the floor. I will be on the treadmill, hauling A$$ and my boohiney will fall off, hit the treadmill while it is still going, fly back and hit the wall. Hopefully it will not hit any bystanders on the way, but I can't promise. Then part of me wants to eat a whole stuff crust cheese pizza.

Closer to the surface is the part of me that wants to stay, work hard, sweat, work, train and sweat some more. On this level, part of me still wants my boohiney to just fall off, but it is buried deeper and is a passing thought that I am aware can't literally be reality. Then for the eats, I want to drink a Diet Pepsi Jazz and have some trail mix or one tiny tiny taco.

Then at the surface, I Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Oh I am sorry, what was I saying?

2 comments:

KMAK said...

HA HA.....Yep I got voted off and decided to treat myself for all of my hard work. I ATE CHEESE!! It was good!! Go Kick Butt girly!

SlapHappyPappy said...

Don't quit! You're kickin butt! You've outlasted a lot of those people, plus your blogs are great reading. You've got a great attitude so keep it up.