Search This Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hodgepodge

1. I trained today at the gym.
2. I didn't eat lunch because I was running errands, so dinner is really good!
3. I think I am the only one who does the blog twice a day. Gosh knows I talk enough during training, work, at home, so why not here? Plus it is the rules.
4. I went to the Women's Show and saw Mario Lopez, met Chad Pitt and DID NOT partake of ANY of the free samples of food nor the delectible BBQ I smelled. Karson thanks for the tickets, that was super nice!
5. Went to see Grams in the hospital. Still in ICU.
6. Went to Marshall's and bought some pajamas.
7. I found out this morning my cat Raisin likes Oatmeal.
8. My shins still hurt like the dickens.
9. I need to vaccuum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how did you find out your cat likes oatmeal??