Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just what are the rules?

I know it is a radio contest and just like TV the rules can be changed to throw us a twist at any given time.

If I lose more weight then someone on the other team but I am in the bottom two of my team, and I have done all my blogs and not missed a day do I go if I get picked? What rules are deal breakers and which ones aren't? I do not know. I am not talking about ME specifically. I mean the proverbial me/you/I whatever. Some people have better attitudes then others, some do their blogs more, some haven't missed a day, some are always early, some have cheated on their diets while others have not...etc etc. NO NO NO NO, I am not talking about me. I mean I am, but not.

I am just asking stuff I think we all want to know. Since I am in the contest that includes me. It didn't matter to me at first, but now that I see this as an opportunity for change within myself, I can't say that now. I am curious. Not so much I am gonna throw a hissy fit, just enough for me to be more determined to stay. I want to be physically fit. I don't mind so much being curvy. I mind feeling my arteries harden and feeling my heart work triple time like a short person on a ten speed going up hill with a basket full of eggs. And I can soooo say short person because I am one!

Does anyone really know? I am not talking about hearsay. This is not Law & Order. If you ask the serious questions then we will be excluding people I like. Heck it may be me, you just don't know! There are 16 of us left....dondondah!

No comments: