Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oats. I am so not feeling my oats.

If I haven't made this abundantly clear....I HATE oatmeal.

There is nothing redeeming about it what-so-ever!! Oh hush! I didn't ask any of you to tell me that it helps with fiber intake, cholesterol and all that healthy junk. BLAH BLAH BLAH....the texture reminds me of what I would assume some sort of rotten substance may be like if it sat out in the noon day sun to long. OR...OR possibly baby throw-up. I am really not sure. I try, oh how I try, to get the visions of what I think it could be like, out of my head when I eat it, but frankly, that doesn't quite work.

I eat it. I have to eat it. It's on my diet plan. I just wanted to mention again just HOW MUCH I don't like it, so that there is no misunderstanding.

OR maybe coagulated milk without the sour taste. Yeah...gross isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you so need to get some proper nutrition! Come back to us PHAT folks. We may be bigger than most bit at least we weren't writing about oatmeal. I'm just sayin'. Love ya!!!! S.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE oatmeal.... I know, hate me! lol
btw, just so you don't think you have a stalker.
feel free to email me if you'd like!
seans_mommy2004@yahoo.com
keep goin girl!! You're doin great!
Sharon