Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday which is the day before Wednesday.

How much do I weigh? Hmmmmmmm? That is the question for the minute. Guess what? I have no clue. I have weighed since last Wednesday for sure, but I did so late in the day or the middle of the day after eats and gallons of water etc. I am not worried. Should I be? I really don't think so. Stay or go I rocked this contest. I have lost such a big chunk of change that it is impossible to be disappointed. I am so much closer to what I envisioned I wanted to look like. I hope like crazy I have formed habits that will stick and I have found that healthy food won't actually kill you. It tastes like it might, but it can actually be digested. Who knew?

2 comments:

frankiebondslee said...

Hey April!! Wow, am I ever proud of you! When I was doing Weight Watchers a couple of years ago, some fruitcake said "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels". What a total load of bu((Cr@P! Of course, she's practically transparent now, she's so freakin' thin! I lost quite a bit and have managed to keep it off though. It's not easy, so I applaud your efforts and am sending lots of support from J-ville. I love reading your blogs, they're always good for a laugh. You have a great attitude! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

So, like...Hey!!! Happy First Day of April!!!!!! Ha! I got you!!! Sorry for not checking out your blogdom lately...been a bit under the weather with a major respiratory event and then my back went out this weekend,,,,SOOOO, I was not really able to check out the web happenings!

I just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow!!! You'll do fine. And no matter what, you are doing a kick-behind job! Keep it up! love you much!

your favorite aunt! (and uncle, too)