Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

What day is it?

Last night we actually went outside to do some exercising. We jogged to the top of the Crescent Center garage and then did sprints back and forth up and down. It was a tad chilly but once we got moving it warmed up considerably. I for one thought my lungs had been dipped in the fiery pits of hell, but I got through it and finished! When I was walking down to the next starting point and could see through the haze of my "almost" hyperventilation, the sunset was beautiful. When we came back in, we all did our various cardio machines then it was time for the stairs. I think I am getting used to them. Me and the stairs seem to have an understanding. If I stay on my feet, they won't come up and bite me! It works well for both of us.

This morning was weights! I LOVE doing the weights. Doing weights hurts too (what doesn't) but it is a different kind of hurt. The burn is different as well as the soreness that follows. Today my shins still seemed to have glass protruding from them, but after Niki (THANK YOU NIKI) give me some Advil, they seemed to calm a bit.

For now I plan to eat my half of a grapefruit for the rest of my breakfast and get to work. I am late on both counts. The times the days, they all seem to run together right now. My whole routine is changing and I have not quite mastered it yet so I am still a tad discombobulated. I will get it not to worry!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Discombobluated is such a fun word...I think I feel another word of the day coming on.