Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay,

Has anyone ever heard that if you don't like someone that there is usually something they do or say that you don't like about yourself? I may have made that up, but I really think it is true. If you look closely at why you don't like someone or why they get on your nerves, a lot of times you will recognize behaviors in them that you yourself do. NOW, for some reason when I do it, it is okay, but when the other person does it, it annoys me. Why is that? I am SURE I annoy other people. I have no doubt about that. I think I am just selective with the things I actually recognize doing. Sometimes you can't help it. Sometimes it is nothing, and other times it really is the other person, but how can you tell?

I mean who wants to say they are wrong or are being overly critical or just don't like someone?

Maybe I am just tired today. Yeah.........I think that's it!

3 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

You don't bother me?! Do I bother you?

Anonymous said...

That doesn't even make since! Someone gets on your nerves bc they do similar things that you do? Are you talking about someone on your team? Dont beat around the bush! The public has a right to know! Looks like straight jealousy to me!

~*~NiKi CoChRaN aka C.S.I ~*~ FOOD FIGHTERS TEAM~*~Q107.5 Memphis' Biggest Loser said...

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME? LOL.. ARE YOU OK? I MEAN IS THERE ANYTHING YOU NEED? I AM HERE IF YOU NEED TO TALK! LOVE YA!!