Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

Addicted

I am pretty sure I am addicted to these blogs. I seem to check them oh... I don't know...30 times a day? I can't say why other than perhaps some unearthly fascination with peeping into someones else's thoughts. Sometimes, I sit down to write my blogs, only to realize I either don't have any thoughts that don't center around food and complaints, OR I have so many thoughts, I can't decipher what to put here. Today, for instance, I am having a hard time coming up with anything of interest or poignancy. While of course I think I am funny and entertaining, surely there are days when you guys, the reader, disagree (don't answer that). Sooooo, back to what to write right?

Frankly, this contest seems to haven taken over most everything I could or would have been thinking. If my thoughts stray to far, well, they circle right back around to when is it time to train? I am tired. When do I eat again? Who wrote what on their blog? That kinda thing.

To say something different at least, I have to say I was super bummed last night. We went outside, it was beautiful, and we/they got to do something different.

Of course, I say they because I have shin splints (STILL ARGHHHH) so what did I do? Go up and down some stairs a gajillion times. Believe it or not, I felt really left out and pouty. What they were doing looked hard, but also looked fun. At least it was something different. Instead I was like the little kid that always has snot running down his nose that no one wanted to play with.

But those are my crybaby thoughts!! I was actually snot free thank goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For shinsplints, the best remedies are rest, icing, stretching and strengthening exercises, anti-inflammatories and massaging.

Anonymous said...

Shinsplints - the best remedies are rest, icing, stretching and strengthening exercises, massaging, and anti-inflammatories.

Anonymous said...

I, for one, find your blogs thoroughly entertaining!! It's the first thing I do when I get to work, is read all the blogs, and yours is first! :)
And I hope your shins feel better soon! Poor girl!