Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How do you spell what a snore sounds like?

So, my first night was a surprise. My new trainer had us train for two hours last night. Apparently, that is common. Problem is, I am not used to that, was not prepared, and thought I was going to fall out. I didn't. I am here today typing this. My eyes are squinty and a tad on the itchy scratchy side.

You see, not only did I get home later and in bed later, I got up earlier. Not just earlier, WAAAAAAAY earlier. My new trainer Brian sent a text last night that I didn't get until 4:59 am this morning. What had happened was....I turn my phone off at night so I can go sleepy go night night with no disturbances. I probably would not have gotten his text anyway because my cell service is not usually instantaneous when it comes to texts (especially when it has been off then turned on) so I got it way too late.

The jist was that we were going to work out at 5 not 4:30. TOO LATE. I was already up an at em. UGH! I am so tired! I was SUPER late to work today and I am still not close to being really aware.

Yeah I said it, I AM EXHAUSTED. YEP! But hey, that has been a theme throughout this whole shindig so I can cut it for one more week!! HELP!!



I have been in more than one of these positions the last seven weeks for sure!

No comments: