Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I can't believe I haven't mentioned him before!


First let me say, while I am adapting to my new training peeps and routine, I miss my Niki! I miss you miss you miss you!! She is right. We have been attached at the hip! I think we still are!

Okay, now for the big one....MY HUSBAND. Can you believe I haven't really mentioned him? I mean those of you who know us know we have different schedules, different sleep patterns, pretty much a lot of differences. BUT, that being said he is my good looking hunk of a hubby who has been totally supportive. I think maybe because he wasn't all verbose on the forum or on here I just didn't say anything. I mean Niki's husband writes about her, for her, heck that sweetie pie even leaves me comments.

Anyway, I was so caught up in my food, or my lack of sleep, my training, pretty much this whole dang contest that I never gave any props to him. Sure, I did tell you guys he cooked brauts (which smelled divine), but that was it. Well, he asks me everyday how things are going, he reads the blogs, he makes sure I have water and he doesn't eat my "special" foods. He proudly talks to his parents about it and other folks too. I mean come on....a bunch of chicks working out? I think that is close to him having to listen to me talk about so & so's cousin who married my friend who wore that one outfit to the concert and then met so & so and they talked and they said blah blah blah. I mean it isn't something he would normally pay attention to. But you see, he is paying attention for me. He wants me to do good, he has not said one thing that is "dumb man" like at all. He has said the right things at the right time and in the right way.

And what did he get in return? Nothing but my sassy mouth and no props for him being there for me! I know you all gasp at the idea I could be sassy, but really I have that tendency. There are other words that could be interjected for the word sassy, but there is no need for us to go through the dictionary now.

Anyway, I love you Cliff. Thank you for being there for me! You rock and when this is over I plan to #@%^*&******%%^^ !!! oops the keyboard must have messed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, honey
That was very sweet of you. I am so proud of you and the way you've done in this contest. I love you. Great job.
Love,
Cliff