Search This Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

On the light side.

I think tomorrow I am gonna blow this blog up with a bunch of idle chatter (of course I am not sure how that is different from other blogs but....)! Anyway, today my babble will be light as it was last night. I wanted to go to a rummage sale that Stacey talked about but I will be refereeing some dodge ball games from 12-4. Then I have to go work out after that. So, for now I am going to finish my laundry, eat a snack of chicken and snap peas and go curl my hair. Have a great Saturday!!

1 comment:

Pooh Bear said...

You missed it - we had brand new stuffed animals that you could have got for your girls. We sold so many books too. there was a lady that bought 12 boxes! It was a blast- gotta go work out tonight! Hope you had fun @ dogeball