Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Something else....

It does bother me to hear my trainer on the radio say he loves me, but basically I am not going to push Niki like Stacey will so he wants Niki to be sure she thinks about that. Okay, point taken, good point, could that have been said in private? I have to go to the gym tonight knowing he thinks I am a chump. Okay he didn't say that, but my feelings are hurt so I prefer to inject my own words here. If I had not gotten today's vote to stay, I would have been in the top six out of twenty. Not to shabby eh? Why oh why am I so dang fixated on something I consider negative with my feelers all hurt? Dunno!

Perhaps I didn't listen long enough but couldn't it have been at least said like I am not some insignificant cog in this whole thing. I mean I have lost 26 pounds and I didn't start at 300. I started at 202. I have NOT missed a day, I have done my blogs and by gosh I am trying. And don't even bother to ask me if I would like some damn cheese with my whine....you should all know the answer! :)

Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to put this fussy feeling aside long enough to realize it doesn't matter. I am still here and get another week of expensive training and will lose even more weight. It is my job to push me and my job to get it together. Always has been.

I still feel like fussing but any additional comments or issues are really irrelevant and won't change anything. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

10 comments:

Dwayne a.k.a C.S.I Niki's husband said...

Congrats on losing those pounds this week!!! I know how it must feel to have to hear that but don't let it bother you. Only you can look out for you just like I told Niki. At this point ya'll are here for yourself. Not the trainers or even the other competitors. If thats what it takes to get someone motivated then they don't want it in the first place. You're going to do fine. You and Niki can push each other. Just don't let what one person says get you down. You're a bigger person than that. Good luck this next week (although I'm still pulling for Niki) lol

Leg Lift Second Runner Up said...

Keep up the great work..you only have to worry about you and what you do. You have lost over 26 pounds that is GREAT! Keep up the great work

Leg Lift Second Runner Up aka (Dev)

Pooh Bear said...

Congrats April- I didn't hear what happened on the radio but I know that you have a strong personality and you do try hard. I'm proud of you- and I will get you some cheese in 15 days

Anonymous said...

Hey Apey!
Way to go girl!!!!! Wow...I've been at it for 12 weeks and only have lossed 25 lbs!! 'Coarse, I haven't been killing myself with the exercise like you have! But, If it is any consolation...I haven't had any cheese either!!! I am SOOO with you on that one, child!

Keep up the great work! Don't you dare let anyone's opinion get you down! Well, ok, you can be bothered and all that...but sometimes that is all we need to help us look at ourselves and just say "hey...who cares about what you think!!" and go one with what we KNOW we can do!!!

Keep up the great work! I know that you will! We're all pulling for you!

love you!
aunt ree

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You are doing great!

Jo

Anonymous said...

Way to go, April, hang in there girl!!! Don't let one person's words overshadow those of us who sincerely tell you how much we believe in you and truly know how strong you are....and you know it too! Just take it one day at a time. You rock! ;)
-Scott

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, I was PISSED at what I was hearing this morning. Aren't the trainers and "hosts" supposed to stay impartial when it comes to voting???? WTF???

I was yellin at the radio for Niki to not listen to those BOZOS, and I guess she heard me. lol. You totally deserve to stay and keep up the good work.

Personally, I think that the fact that you three girls had to eliminate ANYONE was B.S. since ya'll kept having so many quitters on your team. There was no balance in the teams early on, and having people who lost 4 pounds go versus those that lost 2 is CRAZY.

Anywho,.... don't let 'em get ya down, get MAD. (It gives you energy) lol.
We are all rooting for you.

Love, Fruitie

Anonymous said...

Great Job honey. I am so proud of you for an incredible effort. I know how difficult this has been for you and I've been extremely impressed with your will power. By my calculations, we have saved $953 just on cheese and chips in the last 6 weeks and I for one am amazed! And by the way, Rocky Balboa wishes he was the competitor you are. Keep up the great work.
Love, Cliff

Anonymous said...

Use the hurt as a focus point.

You're hurting! The pain seems unbearable. Your time is RIGHT NOW! This is YOUR time to dig deep and find that extra effort. It is in there. FIND IT! Prove you are a champion and that it is a mistake to dismiss your capabilities.

WINNING IS A HABIT

SlapHappyPappy said...

Way to go! You're still in the running!(pun intended)

Patrick