Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday and the final countdown

I really should go and get me some Jesus today. I started going back to church sometime last year. I think it was around October. And well, I have not really been able to take that off of my list of things to do because I quit going again. I don't think the little bobble head Jesus on my dash is what they meant when they said that we need to take Jesus with us everywhere. I was raised Catholic and don't profess to anything really at the moment. If anything I would have to say I am just a touch on the sacrilegious side. Don't everyone freak out at once. I am also politically incorrect on occasion, I uses swear words AND I am mean to old ladies. I AM JUST KIDDING, I don't swear. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Jokes people jokes!!

Anyway, I really should get back to church, but that is not the topic for the day.

Actually, it is getting close to the end. Wednesday morning is it for us. I need to shake it like a salt shaker this week. For all the grown ups out there, that means I really need to put some effort into it.

I think I have shin splints again which really is NOT a good thing. Under normal circumstances I would say it is great. Not the pain part, but the not being able to run part. BUT, since I only have five work outs left it is HORRIBLE. Running is the one thing where I am pushed to the extreme. Or at least that is what it feels like. If I can't run, I hope that GI Jane and Brian can find me something else because I really need to push myself to the limit. They are the bosses though so I am sure they will come up with something that will make me cry!

The final countdown is here. Yeah I will still be eating fish, I have enough of it to feed a small village of Eskimos, but it is a countdown none the less!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. Victory lasts forever.

Ask any athlete to talk about their experiences playing (fill in a sport). They will ALWAYS describe their accomplishments and victories. THAT is what they focus on.