Search This Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I did the math

Well, I am currently right in the middle of the pack. If the weights on the website are correct that is.

AND THAT my friends, makes me happy. The middle you say? How can the middle make you happy? Well, I am still in the running which is great. I am not doing as poorly as I thought, and besides, things in the middle can be great. Like the middle of an Oreo cookie. The middle of a cheese sandwich, the middle of a great dinner (when you realize it tastes so good and you still have half to go). The middle of my stomach which is quickly retreating! So see there are things in the middle that are great (minds out of the gutter please)!

I tried to post the totals, but I was not savvy enough to format it to fit here and too lazy to reformat it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl - you look AWESOME! I'm SOOOO proud of you! Keep on keepin' on! Love you.
Cissy