Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

To my peeps!

Niki I miss you miss you miss you! Thank you so much for being there with me this whole time. Yeah I know I have told you, but you have made this whole thing way more fun than I think it really is! Exercise is just not fun to me but you are!! I will not forget this or you! You my friend will always be a little sunbeam! Plus you rock but you should know that!


Amanda, my new peep, you are a silly mess and I love it! I swear I wouldn't have lost a dang bit of weight if we would have been together this whole time, you crack me up too much! I would have been laughing to hard to stand up straight and get a breath! This last week with you should be a hoot! No owls will be harmed in this endeavor!




Sooooo props to my peeps!







































2 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

Gee- first you give me a hard time to come and support ya'll but I don't even get a shout out! How's the book?

KMAK said...

go girl go!!! Your doing great..we all at one time or another have been really tired but yet we reached deep inside and pulled out some more fight...and you can do the same!!! Go for it! Push yourself harder than you ever have!