Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Wk 8 pic on it's way.

So I came to work last week and Amanda from upstairs in OB asked which office was mine. I thought it was an odd question but I was busy, the phones were ringing, I figured she just needed to borrow something from us for her clinic. Well, she comes in the back door with a HUGE poster board with all of my pics from each week, how much I lost, and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS at the top. She even used glitter! I got goosebumps right then and there and I swear I wanted to tear up. I had the best support system through this whole thing and then for her to do that...well I about lost it. Even Liz (my friend and co-worker) just about teared up. I mean how super nice is that? Well, I am attaching pics. Anyway, thanks Amanda! It meant the world to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY
ANNIE & Nicki your are the two prettist, trimmist, bestest losers I've EVER SEEN. I couldn't be prouder & ya'll DO make me cry!! Keep up the good work & Auntie Ree & Uncle Steve will there shortly.
Love u muchly
Auntie M