Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sausage and gravy, cheese dip, tacos, cheese and crackers, chocolate, diet Pepsi jazz, sandwiches from Rising Roll, Outback, beer...the list goes on and on and on. Is anyone else dreaming about food? It isn't so much that I am hungry. In fact I usually feel full just from the fish and lettuce I eat daily, but the smell of food...Coffee for instance, or a Digorno's pizza or the Bratwurst my husband cooked last night.....the smells just kill me. Even the greasy breakfast foods at the deli at Kroger that have been under a sun lamp for hours smell good. DO skinny people ever have that affliction? I don't know, but I know I do. Yeah yeah yeah, it is a life change, discipline all that healthy talk, but life change or not I can't just turn off my olfactory senses.

I can choose not to eat certain things. I have been doing that for seven weeks now. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR SEVEN LONG WEEKS. I will need to continuously make those choices, but the smell of freshed baked cookies is a bit much for anyone to ask me to ignore. I am trying to lose weight not be a contestant on survivor. Although right now a big juicy beetle might taste good who knows.

Tomorrow we have weigh ins. We shall see where I go from there. Stay tuned.........

3 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

Lets see- Melting pot cheese and chocolate foundue, cheese-stuffed crust pizza, spagetti with Red lobster cheddar bread, baked potato with sour cream, biscuits and gravy, and a chocolate covered cherry and marshmellow egg on top of my piece of birthday cake.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! I admire your hard work. Keep it up!

Jo

Amanda said...

I love it when you use big words. I never would have pulled out olfactory. You make me laugh. Steak, peanut mm's, chocolate milk, bbq sandwich, doritos, potatoe soup, bacon...PORK bacon, french toast, BROWNIES!!!!