Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

One more week.

Talk about a mix up. Whew.....first, I get kicked off, but then I am not kicked off and get to stay. THEN, they mix up the teams. I am now with Amanda and my BFF Niki is with Lindsey. I get along fine with Amanda, but I will SOOOOO miss my sunbeam! But wait, there is more.............I now train with Brian and Kelley. My understanding is that GI Jane is tough. AND...AND they train at 4:30am until 6. It was 4am to 6am but luckily for me I guess I get a reprieve because now it is 4:30. Does any one have any idea if the world is even rotating at that time of the morning? I imagine it is much like this (turn on volume)




Ah well. Just one more week. I can do this!

4 comments:

KMAK said...

Keep going girly...U can do it!!!!

Dwayne a.k.a C.S.I Niki's husband said...

Look at you. You have made it to the final (even though you are not a strong competitor) lol What was he thinking in saying that? I think you're awesome and I'm proud of you. Now what you need to do is go over to the other gym and show them what the food fighter girls are made of. I know that you will do very well. Don't hold back on them. Show them what you're made of. Show them why you're in the finals. Don't let this week get you down. You still lost weight which is awesome. Good luck getting up when the sun goes down. lol

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! go April!! You can do it!!! Just One more week...just kick it!! Woo hoo!!!

love you,
Auntie Ree

Anonymous said...

As I've said a couple of times, you've inspired me to get off my lazy butt...for sure you will make it another week and come out a winner!
Love and Hugs....
Your favorite ex-college roomie