Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why? Why did I say that?

Okay everybody….I got picked to be on Memphis Biggest Loser. It starts Monday. Today (Wednesday) we went to the radio station (q107.5) to meet everyone and get on a team and we were asked questions etc. I was asked to tell something embarrassing about myself. I ACTUALLY said I was so nervous I felt like I needed to vomit. YES I did say that (embarrassing enough without me adding another story). I have plenty of embarrassing moments but now I have to add that!!
Anyway, I will be working out twice a day for 8 weeks unless I get kicked off. Someone has to go every week. Anyway you should be able to go to the website www.q1075.com and see everyone, read blogs etc. I had to have a picture taken in a tank and shorts. NOT PRETTY FOLKS!!! Anyway, just thought I would ask for your support. If you see me eating a donut please smack it out of my hand!!

No comments: