Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Four pounds! Can I get a what what??

I sooooo think our trainers are warming up. Matt smiled today and I swear he even laughed! Antoinne gave us a pep talk too and I peeped his abs!! I about fell off the elliptical!! (Just joking I was doing weights but I would have fallen off the elliptical).

I think they like us, they really really like us!! They still made me throw up, but hey, that is their job right? We worked out for TWO hours tonight. I can't feel my legs and I think I have gone blind. But that is oooookkkkaaayyyyy! Ya wanna know why? Cuz I lost four pounds! I lost four pounds!! YES I DID YES I DID! WHOOO HOOOO!!

I think I might bust out in my thong leotard tomorrow for training! I am so just kidding but it is coming!

The only bad thing about tonight is that I missed dodgeball. My team had six players, so I am told, so hopefully all ended well. I don't think I could have bobbed and weaved tonight anyway. Instead of weaving I was heaving!

1 comment:

KMAK said...

WHAT WHAT!!! LOL...great job keep going!