Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

How hard can it be to boil eggs?

Well, I don't know because I am still trying it. How sad is that, when you have to look up on the Internet how to hard boil eggs. For now, I am chawing (not a real word but accurate) on my grapefruit. I have had my tea minus the lemon (which I need to get today along with my chicken) and I am still drinking my 1st 12oz water. When the eggs get done, I can have two as stated so plainly below!! And I mean plain. Do you see any salty, cheesy, sauce like goodness on that list? NO!! Please wish me luck and perhaps pray because I am going to need it!!

By the time you can read this, which to you will be today and to me it is tomorrow, you can vote for me once a week. Please do! You may can win something cool too!!

***First thing when waking up 8oz water with a green tea bag, add 2 tbsp lemon juice***
Breakfast~ grapefruit, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 slice wheat toast, 12oz water
3 hours later~snack~ 1 apple, 12 oz water
3 hours later~lunch~ 1 chicken breast, 3 cups romaine or spinach, 4 veggies, 2 tbsp vinegar dressing, 12oz water
3 hours later~snack~ orange, 12oz water
3 hours later~dinner~ 8oz talapia, 10oz steamed veggies, 12oz water
Snack after dinner~ 1 apple

1 comment:

~*~NiKi CoChRaN aka C.S.I ~*~ FOOD FIGHTERS TEAM~*~Q107.5 Memphis' Biggest Loser said...

LMAO!!! My husband asked me this morning, "When do you know when the eggs are done?" I was like, "UHHHHH?!?!? I don't know" But he took them off when they started to crack. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I ate a bite of egg with a bite of toast and it kinda tasted like an egg sandwich. The grapefruit was ok but man was it lip smacking sour! The worst was the green tea! YUCK! How did you make your tea? I made a pitcher of it to put in the fridge cuz it was gross hot. I guess I'll see how the cold tea is tomorrow. I am glad to see your doing good! KEEP YOURSELF POSITIVE! WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!! See you bright and early in the morning!