Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Last Supper

Chicken wings, salad and cheesecake....mmmm hmmmm good!! I can't or won't say what my actual last meal consisted of, but I can tell you that my diet will be changing drastically in about....ohhhhhh, I don't know...NOW!! We met the trainers today and if I do say so myself, there is something to be said for being in shape! HOT is all I am saying! But enough about me... (just joshen ya). My life is about to become straight up intense. I think they think they can break us. I am not sure, but I can figure out that I will probably want to cry at least once during this endeavor but if it is because I can't have cheese or because the trainers are kicking me in the hind quarters remains yet to be seen.
I had a great time today and I have to tell you we have some GREAT people on our team. I have said that before, but it is so true. I think the one thing that will help us all through this is each other. We may have different reasons for starting, but we all want to find the same end.

No comments: