Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am TIRED!

Is it possible to be tireder? Is that a word? I know, it is more tired, I am just making the point that I am SUPER FREAKING TIRED! And ya know what? I don't have any kids. I don't have to drive from Drummonds, I don't work in Frasier and I am not in school (way to go Nikki and everybody else working their A$$ off). So am I just a big fat whiny baby? Well, I know the first part is right. That is why I am doing all this to begin with but baby? Yeah, I think I am that too! I think I have never dreaded anything so much. I will say I am totally digging on out trainers now. They are really showing us they DO have personality and while they are pushing us enough
to make me want to "break bad" on them, they for sure are making us do things I always said I couldn't. Guess what? I CAN. Uh Huh, I CAN. I may hate it in a "I'm overweight, outta shape, this hurts kinda way," but I like the fact that I am trying. People who didn't make it are pissed because we had a person quit, etc etc. Right now I don't feel like trying to make excuses or prove to anyone that this is hard. In reality there is NO WAY, anyone could know what we are going through. Our trainers may not be warm and fuzzy like Brian and Kelly but dang if they aren't effective. I am just tired. I am grouchy, a little weak and basically frustrated. I of course say all this with a smile. I will keep going and just because I am fussy right now doesn't mean I don't get my dance on and enjoy my team and the thought of the ultimate goal while I am there. Being healthy is the best prize!

2 comments:

~*~NiKi CoChRaN aka C.S.I ~*~ FOOD FIGHTERS TEAM~*~Q107.5 Memphis' Biggest Loser said...

AWWWW... You are just as much committed to this as I am. i will NOT let you quit and I know you would NOT let me quit! We are here til the end. I love our trainers and our food fighter girls! But I LOVE YOU TOO! Your the BEST B.F.F EVER!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ape!! Happy Leap Day!!! Just popping in from Bayou Land to let you know I'm praying for your Grams and your Dad! I know it seems like more than you can handle right now, but just hang in there!!! Your "get up and go", that seems like it "got up and went", is just waitng around the corner for you to join it!! (Or maybe it is at the top of all those stairs!! Huffing and puffing!) Have a great day!!! I love you!! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!! Auntie Ree