Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Team #1 Is Numero Uno

I got a sneak peek at some of the blogs yesterday. They will all be up Monday and I have to say my team rocks!!

They are all super nice and we have some really funny folks on our team. It is supposed to be a competition and I think I am supposed to strive to beat them all (which I will), but they are cool which makes it difficult knowing someone will be kicked off every week. I can't speak for everybody, but I know that chunky folks in general don't just always want to have all their parts and jibblys out there for everyone to see.

I personally have gone through times of depression, discouragement, you name it. I have felt unattractive to my husband (even though he met and married me with me being big), I have fussed over finding clothes that fit. I am sure you have heard it all on Oprah, but the point is, all of us, team one and two are trying to make a difference in our lives. Some may be more shy than others, I don't know them well enough yet, but it takes guts and shows that they are truly wanting to make a change!

Okay enough of that. I am not depressed now and damn it...I want to wear some hot jeans/pants that I don't have to jump off the roof to get into!! I am about to bring it!!

No comments: