Search This Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

Way to go Nikki, Odessa, and Stacey

Meet our new captain and co-captains! They have been rockin' the house since day one and I swear Odessa carried me up the stairs on her back that one time! At least that is what it feels like when you have Stacey and Odessa fired up and keeping you going up those stairs. Those tall, tall, never ending stairs. Nikki is just a little ray of sunshine. I swear I don't know where the girl gets it but she is on all the time and lights a fire under all of our butts for sure. Then we have Christy who is just about as sweet as sugar can be! That girl keeps pushing through the pain. What can I say about Rachel? SHE LOST ELEVEN POUNDS. Come on....that should say it all right there! Ahsley just had a baby and is not only missing time with her baby to be there, she JUST had a baby and is doing stuff I can't do... never having had a baby. Last but not least is Monika (with a K) and that girl, sleepy as she is, gets on those stairs and pushes and pushes to get the job done! What kind of team is that? An AWESOME ONE! As Stacey always says HOO-RAH!

Thanks again for all the awesome support you guys have given me! I tell you this is HARD and it is all I can do, but you guys there cheering me on is what helps keep me going!

In another blog I will try to pay homage and show my appreciation to my peeps who aren't on my Memphis Biggest Loser Team. I mean my home team with Dad, aunts, friends, work, cousins, even peeps on the other team! For now I will just say you ROCK!

5 comments:

KMAK said...

I am so proud of you guys that are left!! I well know these workouts are not easy and for you guys not to drop really shows you want to make a life change like the rest of us. So keep rocking it!!!

Pooh Bear said...

Thanks Man! You are right there with us for encouraging people! It is weird thinking how we know each other less than a week and I can say that I trust and depend on our girls and that includes you! Woo-Ra

Ashley said...

Hey girl! Shake it like a salt shaker!!! What what!! You're awesome! :) See you tonight!

~*~NiKi CoChRaN aka C.S.I ~*~ FOOD FIGHTERS TEAM~*~Q107.5 Memphis' Biggest Loser said...

AWWW. I cant say it enough but you mean so much to me! I do feel like we have all known each other our whole lives!

Unknown said...

Way to go Ape! we are very proud of you, your hard work, and your spirit! Keep it up! Your the best Ms. April!! love MJ, Foster, and Teresa