Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Countdown

Soooooo how much do you think I can eat before Monday? Okay okay, I am just kidding :) .....Well, maybe not completely. Am I gonna have to eat tofu? Ah well, if they tell me to, it will be the best damn tofu I have ever had, I can promise you that!!

As it is I think the Memphis Biggest Loser contest is an opportunity of profound proportions; I get to meet new people who so far seem GREAT, get personal training that I otherwise could not afford, and am being provided an atmosphere of competition that will hopefully give me the kick I need to stay motivated. Most importantly, I am being given the chance to prolong my time here. I know I have always had the power to make changes, I just mean for me and I think for many of us, this is something positive that can only help us achieve our goal.

I happen to have several goals and being able to wear hot shoes is perfectly normal!! :)

No comments: