Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Alive!!!!

You might just think that comment makes no sense. Well, IT DOES TO ME!! I just got to work after our morning training session and I think my legs have just now stopped shaking and I still can't take a full breath without hacking up a lung!! They really did some serious training today. I knew it wouldn't be easy. I am out of shape and have been for years. I have taken other classes and have even been in an exercise boot camp which was brutal but fun. This, was not so fun. Of course I say that, but my team was super fabulous. Everybody just really pulled together to keep each other going which made it fantastic!! I hope the rest of the team knows how good they did. Our trainers aren't much for praise which is fine, they are pushing us, making us eat icky stuff, and don't smile much, but that is okay because again, they are making us push push push - we need it. It will get harder and that is okay too, I just hope my team stays together and proves to them we can do it. They haven't broken me yet but ask me again in a few days when the sore muscles kick in!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

I'm pulling for you here in Utah April!! You CAN do this! I promise you will not regret it.
Love,
Christi your Bunco pal!

Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT PRINCESS!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
LOVE YOU--DAD

Anonymous said...

April~
Best of Luck in losing your weight...it's time to put that beautiful face and personality back into a beautiful body!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, honey. I'm so proud of you for making this effort. I know you will be the life of the team and will make it fun for all. I love you.
Your husband,
Cliff