Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

It was just four tiny pieces....

I just ate some caramels. By boss, who sponsored me, said he was going to email Tony and tattle on me. Tattle on me…… Can you believe it? I begged him not to. All I have done is cry every time I have had to meet with Tony. I have truly been dreading class and each meeting I have with him. THEN I go and eat caramel and I can just hear what he would say to that. My boss pulling the sponsor card did not help!  He thinks it is sooooooo funny! I of course begged, but you never know what he will do. I mean, I write my stuff down, even the pc of caramel, but the thought that I might get another chewing from Tony makes me want to run and hide in a small place.

Oh I know I can’t! I have to lose weight first to fit into a small place!! So I am trying to tell my boss why I cried. He would have none of it. You see…he too is a military man. He said for me to quit crying and then added the word maggot to the end. At that point, I stuck my fingers in my ears, stuck out my tongue and started humming something….anything….so I did not have to listen! Oh that is okay……I’ve got him…..I have peanuted his office and car. Posted noted his whole office, put fake eyeballs and flowers in the skulls he has in his office (for work)…..I am sure I can think of something else! Oh there was also the time; I stuck some irreverent bumper stickers on the back of his car. Although that one backfired, I couldn’t get them out and he said he had to take it to the shop. In reality, he used some of his surgical tools and got it out, but not until after he had me booing like a baby!!

So anyway, I am telling on myself. I ate some caramel. THE END!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shheeesh Kid!!! That sure is a ton to carry around!!! Get that big fat heavy burden offen your shoulders/mind/psychie/soul/ and you will lose a bazillion lbs right away!!! That is too much for 20 gazillion lifetimes to live up to!!!

Know what? You know you can do this!...not because you have done it before, not because you think you have to because ur 'cuz has done it, not because you begged boss-man to let you "play" boot camp challenge too (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease....let me play!)

You can do it because you know it would really really really make you feel better!!! All the way around!

And you know what? It is OK to whine!!! 'cause you know what??? Stuff DOES happen!!! It doesn't help to make it "nothing", but it DOES help to keep it all in perspective!!!

It is not too late to get in the game! You are the only one you have to "compete" against. Just get in there and do it...step by step little by little.

We Believe in You!!! Do it for yourself!! You will be glad you did!!
love you!!
your favorite auntie and the tool man