Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

See here is the thing.....

There is so much I want to write here. Why don't I? Well er uhh cuz people use these musings for evil that is why. You? NO! not you, but people. My space, facebook....all of them can be used to catch criminals. Employers look at them to see what they can about possible future employees. Mean girls use them to be mean to other girls. I think even a wife or two has used it to get back at their none to faithful husband. You name it.....I am SURE someone has thought of or tried using blogs, etc. for not so helpful reasons.

My point is, that writing is therapeutic for me. I like to babble. I tell all my business, that is just what I do. I don't mean to really, but I do it. I am having to restrain myself here and keep from getting all up in my private life. You all read about my weight struggles. Many of you know my personal battles. But I want so much to write about work, home, fun etc. You may or may not want to read it, but I still have the urge to do so.

What stops me? Well, a lot of my "issues" as I like to call them involve others. Sometimes it is something small and really insignificant. Sometimes it is the "elephant in the room" issue, but all of them generally have a smidgen of info about somebody else. I do not want to get the beat down from any of you.

I personally feel that we all go through much of the same things and commiserating with others can really help, but to do so in this arena would just be asking to for a smackdown.

Anybody feel like a fight?

Naw, just kidding.....trying to get my "fussies" out today in a no name calling, non specific, avoiding the issues way today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh - I am SOO kicking your rear at Bro J's tomorrow morning!!!! Smackdown is ON!!! :)

... Ok, I rethought that - you know too many of my secrets for me to give you a public beatdown....call it a draw?


Love you!
mojo

( reread that whole thing - dashes, ellipses, colons, parenthesis, question marks... someone is trying to write a term paper somewhere and they can't because I used up all the punctuation!)