Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

One day closer.....

So I met a new peep last night. Well, I didn’t meet her last night, but I did get to speak with her a good bit. And guess what? She is the enemy. That is right…I said it….I am consorting with the enemy!! She is one of the other contestants who just happens to be kicking my boohonkus. So why hang out with her you may ask? Well…uhhhmmm…she is kinda, nice and funny and…Okay so she is not really the enemy! She is just a cool chick who is going through the same process I am to lose weight. Well, her process I believe is working better because she has actually lost weight!! Yeah!!

My point is just that some of the folks who are doing this are supper cool people. She isn’t the only one I have met and while she rocks, it seems like most of them do. Who knew? I mean I didn’t expect people to be just hateful, but it is a competition and that can make for heated exchanges at some point. Well at least I think that is how it works sometimes. So far the only heated exchanges I have had are with Tony.

“Like as in I am gonna put you in a headlock you big whiny turd!” Of course that was Tony. We all know how quiet and genteel I am! I would never have an attitude, raise my voice or take issue with anything someone else said! I of course merely smiled and said “as you wish.”

Okay, so maybe that isn’t exactly how things have gone down but trust me when I say I am STRUGGLING with this whole thing. But, today is another day! And tomorrow is one more day after that!

1 comment:

Boilermaker Boot Camp said...

Hmmm....I'm DYING to know who you're referring to! Ha! You crack me up....hence your call sign, eh? I'm here for ya, girl! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!