Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Does anyone have cheese to go with my whine?

This weekend started out great! I slept in, saw my friends little girl win the championship for her age group in a volleyball tournament, went to a kick bootay Halloween party, spent time with a girlfriend and lollygagged most of the rest of the weekend. That part was great.

The bad part was having my car go kaput! $1200 DOLLARS WORTH OF KAPUT! UGH!

My tires were dry rotting, my valve gasket thingy and some other dooojamhicky, not to mention an oil change, front end alignment and something about my first born child was involved.

Are you kidding me? I offered to work for them cleaning, pulling weeds, and mopping up oil. I am pretty sure they thought I was kidding, but I can say definitely for sure I was not.

YEP! I am officially a basket case. I have been working my way there all year. Didn’t I say a few blogs ago I was going to make a decision to make myself happy? I was just gonna do it and not dwell? Does anyone know how I was gonna do that? The “how to” has escaped yet again. The “how to” is a slippery little fella. He gets really close to you then in a blink of an eye he darts off in another direction! The little booger!

No comments: