Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Quick thought...

I have gone back and read some of my entries from over a year ago. It would seem, and I am just saying, it WOULD SEEM, like I have been the same Negative Nellie (Ruth please insert your "speak to Nell Mr. Chicopee" right here).

I think I see why they say to write down what you eat, how you feel etc. etc.,  to get a bead on your behaviors. I did say I read that writing was supposed to help heal. I think however, for this go around, I will choose NOT to dwell on past personality low points but instead focus on the future positive one.

What say you peeps?

2 comments:

Rach' said...

Ugh - if I ever HAD to write down what I ate, I'd remain depressed forever! LOL (KIDDING.)

Seriously though, dwelling on the past doesn't help what's happening now, right? Seems to me that you're on the right path. Ultimately, the only person that can make you happy is YOU. I, for one, am glad to see you're reaching for happiness for yourself again!

I love you, Apey.

XOXO, Rach'

Anonymous said...

Dinna cah missa Chickapea, dinna cah. Love you girl. Ruth