Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

over a year say what?

I haven't written on this thing in well over a year? Gee whiz! What have I been doing? Oh a little anxiety here a lot of depression there, a weight gain, a divorce...ya know the usual. Writing is cathartic they say...I should have been doing this all along. The problem is, that a lot of what I want to write about, I can't. Why you say? Well, because frankly, some of the discord I feel is directly related to other people. If I write what that discord is, the person, place or thing involved, will probably be actively apparent to those of you who happen to stumble across this here blog. When I say stumble, I really mean to those of you I will email in order to get a fan base. Fan base? oh yeah I said it!! :)

Anyway, it is what it is. For those of you who are appalled at the thought that I could possibly insinuate someone else is at the bottom of my troubles.....UHHHH I am not. I am merely stating, that... while I indeed need to turn an introspective eye on myself....and have, that some folks do and frequently rate a nerve of their own. Again... I said it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that sometimes the people we love can seriously drive us crazy. But, if they never know what it is they are doing, they don't know to STOP doing it! Don't censor yourself so much. Love you. Ruth