Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I need some sleep.

So, last night, was the second night, I read an entire book before going to sleep. It was also the second night, I tossed and turned, hacked and coughed, scratched and itched and was generally just put out. More often then not, I get an itchy scratchy throat at night that does not allow for a very productive nights sleep. I would say it is Allergies but I test clean for those. My doc and my Aunt Jane (not one in the same), said that even if don't have allergies, things can be an irritant. I would never want to say my kitties are an irritant, but with them both sleeping on my head, it is a fair assumption that those two are the culprits.

Anyways.....so I am up at night, exhausted and all around miserable and then you add the ever increasing voices in my head. UGH they won't hush up. GOOD GRIEF...They aren't real voices folks, just my thoughts on overdrive, in stereo, simultaneously. They might as well be voices. I think about work, the book I read, the people I know, my health, my husband, my lack of husband, my family, my health, my work, my childhood, my high school days, my apartment, my cats and back again. I even thought about what to write on this blog.

I am tired. I have no answers, my throat still itches, I am coughing and my head hurts. I didn't write nary a single thing I imagined in my frenzied thoughts of last night.

BUT, I woke up this morning and I have another chance................

1 comment:

frankiebondslee said...

do you find yourself coughing a lot when you lie down? it may be acid reflux :P You can try to elevate the head of your bed a couple of inches or get some prevacid or take off your cathat that you sleep in and see if that helps :) I LOVE to diagnose, can't help myself!