Search This Blog

Thursday, July 08, 2010

So ma is out of the hospital and at home. That is a great thing. She has a way to go, but she is working on it and that is what matters. Her desire to give up or rather her insistent feeling that how she was was all she was going to be has changed drastically. Again, that is a pretty darn good thing.

I am back at home, Aunt Jane is back at her home and life is moving forward one second at a time.

Moving forward is something I need to get a grasp on. I have mentioned it before but I still insist it is harder to say than do. It takes work, and it takes some sort of ‘git up and go’ that for me has “got up and went’. But I am getting there. Yeah yeah I now snails move faster than me. Hell, I think the Grand Canyon took less time to form then it is taking me to get off my boohonkus and get back into life.

So anyway, I went to court today. Not much happened. I had another paper or two to get filled out and I have to go back next Wednesday. So as of today, I am still married. Not that that means a hill-a-beans when he is in Florida and I am here. Not to mention, the whole he’s moved on thing. Makes a big difference in any marriage I’d say. Just stating fact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up, April. You're doing fine. And don't forget to smile.